travel destination ad

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tinuy-an Falls, Barobo









Tinuy-an Falls
is the only waterfalls located in Surigao del Sur. You have to travel 6-7 hrs from Davao City before you reached the place. it's really a long long trip but it's really worth it. Oh! I really love the clear cold water and it's freshness and the place? it's very clean! You can explore it by climbing 200 ft from below and then from there, you can see all the waterfalls down there beyond your reach and it's to overwhelming and it's very relaxing and refreshing.. It can really be fascinating..



4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed. don't hesitate to come and visit Philippines coz there are lots of places I haven't explore...

    Keep your comments comming...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Fevikitz?

    You have a great blog here, nindot kaayo! I love going to the Philippines and Mindanao in particular, can't wait till I get back again. I like to explore the shore lines and rivers on bangka boats and go up into the mountainous areas. I've never been as far south as you are, though; I've traveled mainly in Misamis Occidental, over east to CDO, and over west to Dapitan/Dipolog. My wife is a Pinay and we have a daughter who is almost 9 now; we all really love traveling in Philippines and would like to live there sometime later (in US now). Surigao del Sur looks really nice. I'd like to get down to Davao too, but probably easiest and safest to fly from northern Mindanao rather than drive.

    Please drop by my blog sometime, I have quite a few posts and photos on my family's travels within the Philippines and in Mindanao.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Buzz Lightyear: Sorry for the late reply..it's nice to hear it from you..feel free to ask me if you want to travel in my place. You really trAvels a lot dont' you? i'll visit you blogif I have time..thanx for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete