travel destination ad

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Enchanted River, HInatuan



My EscApaDeSss:


I really love PHOTOGRAPHY and to TRAVEL like goin' into places I never been to. I want to explore and have fun and Beaches is one of my favorite place to unwind and relax. For me, photography: Is capturing moments and events in my own lens and put it into tangible things and these is one of the places I already visited:

It is Located at Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur at it is called Enchanted River because it brings enchantment to those people who wants to visit the place..as we can see, the water was too clear and fresh.. It is a river but the color never speak for it self. Due to it's dark blue colored water and it really taste salty. Every 12 in the afternoon. All swimmers should come out from the water to watch the feeding frenzy.. You never thought are are many fishes living below.

No comments:

Post a Comment